The Glens Falls Youth Center survives because of the generosity of many of our local residents.
Monetary gifts and in-kind donations from individuals, service groups and area businesses are greatly appreciated.
Send donations to:
P.O Box 469
Glens Falls, NY 12801
We often get asked “Can we donate food?” Because we serve over 60 meals a day we are glad to accept food items, and here is a list of what we use:
1. Noodle – Penne Pasta or Rigatoni (no spaghetti please)
2. Canned Goods – 39 oz. Beef Ravioli
3. Soups and Sauces – 48 oz. Prego Sauce, Large Taco Sauce (medium) and 26 oz. Tomato Soup
4. Other Items – Soft Taco Dinners (10 pack), Ketchup, Mustard, Flour, 20 oz. Pre Mixed Kool-Aid (any flavor)
5. Non-Food Items – Wax Paper, Reynolds Wrap, Paper Plates, Cups 8 oz., Bounty Towels, Napkins
6. Hygiene Items – Tooth Paste and Tooth Brushes, Mouth Wash, Soap and Shampoo
You can also help the Youth Center by participating in any of our fundraising events, or sponsoring the Hudson River Community Credit Union’s Golf Tournament.